Tuesday 4 June 2013

Pink n Punk - China Glaze 'Designer Satin'

Hi everyone,

Last week I joined the group Adventures In Stamping on Facebook and I am hooked! The lovely ladies not only post a challenge manicure every Sunday but they also provide great advice, support and enthusiasm for members.

The first challenge I entered was "inspired by a spring purchase." Since it is winter here in Australia I was inspired instead by my new boots I had made up in Bali and my new scarf. If you know me personally, a pink sparkly fluffy scarf sums me up completely!

This is what I came up with:



I have used;
Basecoat - Seche Clear
Colour on ring finger - two coats of China Glaze 'Black Diamond'
Colour on index finger - two coats of China Glaze 'Ahoy!'
Colour on remaining fingers - two coats of China Glaze 'Designer Satin'
Top coat - Seche Vite
Stamping - Konad Special Stamping Polish in light silver
Plates - m11 (stars), m28 (skull), m40 (crown) and m59 (hearts)
Rhinestones in silver





The second photo shows the shine in the polish of my ring and index finger, which I really liked as accents. I don't usually wear shimmer polishes, but "Black Diamond' and 'Ahoy!' are definitely now favourites.

I have finally started to watermark my photos, who knew it would be so time consuming? I hope it doesn't detract from the photos too much...

Happy polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Leave me a comment below :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...